May 8, 2011

#Sad is... (Kumpulan Tweet)

Sad is when I realize that I'm falling in love (alone) with you.

Sad is the feeling I don't have when I'm with you.

Sad is when you said you'll be there. Don't you know that I want you to be here?

Sad is when you try to make everyone happy and forgot to include yourself in that 'everyone'.

Sad is when I said 'I'm okay' with a smile and crossed my finger at my back.

Sad is when you doubt the feeling we've fight for years.

Sad is when you share your dream and I'm not in it, at all.

Sad is singing "you and me".

Sad is hearing love song that used to be our song.

Sad is when I keep remembering everything about you when you're trying to make new memories without me.

Sad is when you keep saying there'll be someone better for me. What if, you are good enough for me and I don't ask for more?

Sad is when you keep repeating the same pattern again and again. Without knowing it hurt me again and again.

Sad is you leaving without any explanation.

Sad is looking at you looking at someone else, and smile happily.

Sad is talking to my self, pretending that I'm talking to you.

Sad is the fact that we used to talk everyday, now it's like we don't even know each other.

Sad is when you share some things with me then you leave.

Sad is when I keep on falling but you keep on walking.

Sad is when you said we'll try but you surrender without any fight back.

Sad is when you know it hurts but you just wanted to keep it up.

Sad is when I should never have cared. But I did cared. I cared a lot. And I still f***ing care.

Sad is when I unconsciously missing you.

Sad is realizing I don't want any other men but you, when you're with someone else now.

Sad is when every single thing I do, just reminds me of you.

Sad is what Boyz II Men said: “can we go back to the days our love was strong? Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong? Can somebody tell how to get thing back the way they used to be?”.

Sad is when you're pretending that everything's alright, but I know we're not.

Sad is realizing that maybe I'll marry another better man someday, but he is not you.




Twitted by:
@DwianaWahyudi
@cicilliasalim
@eljez
@krisnadiasto
@MaLamaL
@lydiavw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...