Dec 22, 2010

sounds of the broken mind

My life seems like a crap
what I've done, it doesn't mean anything to everyone
they'll banish me - oh how dreary!

in fact, I'm too little to do the big things
I'm too less experiences
I'm too less knowledges
I'm too less everything
could u wait for me?
or maybe the proper question is:
could u wait and help me?

please don't be cruel
me, the glass with one-touched-broken

when I looked through the sky
I realized
how tiny I am.. how dreary life is
how cruel everyone is
how I meant to say those words
but I can do nothing.. I'm a trash
I was used, I was dumped, will be recycled.. ready to use again
maybe you
maybe him
maybe her

I just can't say any single word again
I can't paint or even singing my feeling
I used to painting
I used to make a melody
now.. it is black & white
it is inharmonic

would u bring me to the past I used to be?
no, no..
it was past.. can never be fixed..

would u accompany me to get through the sky?

(a great note by Pingkan Sekar Ayu; saya hanya bantu ngepost disini.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...